Doing Business Using PayPal? Make Use of These Two Great Tools for More Convenience
There’s no question that PayPal has set the bar for online payment processing, which is why a lot of businesses take advantage of what it has to offer. If you too are using PayPal as your payment method of choice, know that there are two other tools that can really help you out in running your business. PayPal point of sale credit card processing comes in two forms.
This is a USB device that you attach to a computer or laptop to process credit card payments. It comes with a PayPal Software Interface for easier management of transactions. It’s compatible with Windows and Mac systems. What exactly makes this a good tool to have?
• It covers major credit cards. It’s not a secret that a lot of people are using their credit cards more often for purchases, and as a retailer, it’s important to address this need. Sure, you may own a small crafts store and may have no need for a POS system. But with the USBSwiper, all you need is a desktop or laptop computer, a PayPal Merchant Account and you’re set to accept payments.
• It eliminates the need for typing. All you have to do is swipe the credit card into the USBSwiper magnetic strip credit card reader and the transaction is done. Basically, it removes the possibilities of input errors since the card reader does all the reading and inputting into the USBSwiper software on your behalf.
• It allows you to download transactions into an Excel spreadsheet. With this, managing your inventory is made a whole lot easier. It’s a lot more convenient for you to analyze what customers really come to your store for, what days are the most productive in terms of sales, and which days don’t see a lot of sales activity. With access to all these information, you know which goods to put a lot of stock of in your store or which crafts you should make a lot of.
#2: PayPal Here
This is a mobile payment solution that works on iPhones, iPads, and Android devices. It’s comprised of a mobile app and a thumb-sized card reader capable of processing the following payment types: credit cards, debit cards, checks, invoicing, and PayPal payments. Here are the benefits of using this tool:
• It is convenient. Suppose you’re participating in a trade fair. Now, you can’t always assume that everyone who drops by your booth is carrying cash with them. Rather than lose a potential sale, buyers can just swipe their card into the reader and the transaction is done.
• It offers security. PayPal Here makes use of end-to-end encryption, as well as an encrypted card reader to ensure that the information of cardholders is protected.
• It provides reports and organization goodness. It features a barcode scanner that makes it easier to keep track of inventory. The reporting feature is also great as it gives you a good look into how well your business has done for the day.
The Final Say
Above all things, both of these tools combined don’t put a dent in your budget. They’re surely a more cost-effective option compared to retail point-of-sale systems. Receipt handling is also made better with these tools because they can be emailed to buyers rather than printed out. Although if customers really want a receipt, there are options to have one printed out as well.
As you can see, when these two are used together, they create a lot of payment opportunities and make store management a whole lot better. Whether you’re a home-based crafts maker or a small or medium sized business, there’s no question that you’ll find a whole lot of value with both the USBSwiper and PayPal Here. They eliminate the need to purchase expensive POS systems, as well as the other costs associated with them. It’s clear that making use of these two powerful tools can make any business run more smoothly.