USBSwiper and Paypal: An Aspiring Entrepreneur’s Critical Business Partners!
Jumping from one meagre-paying job to another is certainly a tedious situation to be in. If you wish to free yourself from such a cycle and gain a degree of stability in your career and finances, starting your own enterprise might just be your ticket out.
Even if you don’t have a fortune to spend for your planned commercial venture, you can still pretty much engage in business. Come up with a small inventory to sell or certify for a technical job and you’ll be set to earn a decent income.
Indeed, countless numbers of entrepreneurs started with manually delivering limited orders to customers or painstakingly offering their services door-to-door but still managed to earn as much as (or even more than) their brick-and-mortar counterparts. In most cases, they were able to make the most from such opportunities with unwavering persistence and cost-effective tools.
Speaking of useful albeit cheap tools that come in handy when one’s start-up involves selling products on the go or providing on-site technical service, here are two that should top any aspiring entrepreneur’s checklist:
(1) USBSwiper – A point-of-sale processing system that allows a user to take payments from debit and credit cards through a device that is connected to a laptop/desktop PC via a USB Port and interfaces with PayPal as the merchant processing company.
(2) Paypal Here – A mobile app and credit card reader that accepts credit cards, PayPal, and other payment options such as checks wherever you may go.
Why have them aboard your plan to start a Small Business Enterprise (SBE)? Read on to know of the benefits they can provide to users:
• Monitor monetary transactions automatically. Being able to multitask is an unspoken requirement for startup entrepreneurs. On one hand, they need to deliver orders or services and on the other, they have to manage the fledgling brand’s cash flow. Without a doubt, handling these tasks on a daily basis is no walk in the park. With a trusted payment system like Paypal Here, it’s like you have an accountant at one’s disposal to tell the businessman how much he or she has earned for the day. With the app taking into account every transaction undertaken by the business it certainly can come in handy when the time comes that the entrepreneur needs to assess the financial progress of his business.
• Maintenance is cost-effective and practical. For SBEs to survive through the first few brutal months of its expansion, they need to cut back on costs wherever possible. Unfortunately, many popular and established payment gateways come with hefty maintenance costs and this can spell doom to the growing business right from the get-go. Having a Paypal Here account and investing in the USBSwiper device, on the other hand is the complete opposite since it doesn’t come with high monthly fees or budget draining setup costs.
• Have extensive payment coverage. With PayPal allowing you to accept payments in 23 different currencies at fairly reasonable charges, you can virtually transact business anywhere on the globe – not limiting your growing enterprise in one area. In addition, Paypal Here allows you to transact business with mobile customers, too – another growing market with huge potential for profit.
Without a doubt, establishing a small business and keeping it afloat can overwhelm even the most seasoned entrepreneurs. However, when you have tools like USBSwiper and Paypal Here at your disposal, the entire process can be made easier and managing your growing business on the go can be a cinch.