If you already do business using PayPal, you should take advantage of two credit card payment solutions that will help your business grow… namely USBSwiper and PayPal Here. In fact, you can combine both to make the most out of your business. Put it this way: You can use the former to handle everything in your physical store while you can use the latter when you are attending events, trade fairs, or any activity where you need to be mobile or of your store.
With these tools, everything sales-related about running a business is made more convenient. With that said, here’s a look at how you can make use of these tools:
#1: As an alternative to a point-of-sale (POS) system
You’re probably aware that a good quality POS system costs a lot of money. Now, what happens if you don’t have enough financial resources to purchase one for your shop? One of the easiest solutions would be to accept cash or checks only from your customers. However, it is a fact that not everyone who walks into a shop is expected carry cash. Or if they do, they may end up short.
In the cases mentioned above, it would really help if you had a system that accepted credit card payments without having to purchase an expensive POS system. Luckily, USBSwiper is there to offer a cost-effective solution. You only need a laptop or a computer to connect it with and you’re good to go.
In the case of PayPal Here, it makes a more convenient alternative in case you have to attend a trade fair or any other public event. With it, all you need is an iOS or Android device and you can start receiving payments. In other words, it saves you all the hassle of having to bring and set up a computer system at a remote site.
#2: As an inventory system
Both USBSwiper and PayPal Here have inventory management capabilities. Of course, as a business owner, you need a log of all your products, as well as how much you’ve sold for the day. Keeping track of these data is made a whole lot easier with the software that comes with both the USBSwiper and PayPal Here.
With USBSwiper, there’s also the option to download your inventory into an Excel sheet for easier inventory management.
#3: As a cash transaction recorder
Although the main draw of both the USBSwiper and PayPal Here is their ability to process credit cards, you can also use both to entertain clients who want to pay in cash or checks. Although you can choose not to record it since they paid in cash or with a check, it would make your inventory flow a lot smoother if you recorded every transaction, be it cash, check or credit.
When doing business, it’s always best to keep in mind that your customers can be carrying different methods to pay you for your goods or services. You don’t want to lose a client just because you couldn’t cater to their needs.
These are just some of the major things you can do with both the USBSwiper and PayPal Here, but one thing is for sure: they both make running a business a whole lot easier.
It doesn’t matter if you run a large bookstore or a small cafe, saving money on expenses is always on the top of your priorities as a business owner. Just think about it: all the finances that can be spared can be used for other things to further grow your venture. You can use the money for marketing or add it to the cash flow. You can even use some savings to make enhancements to your physical shop. Better yet, you can hire a web designing company to create an online platform or improve your existing one.
As you can see, there are a lot of things that can be done with just a little extra resources. Therefore, you as a business owner can take advantage of what the USBSwiper and PayPal Here credit card processing systems have to offer when it comes to saving money on payment processing for the improvement of your enterprise.
Why? Below are top 3 reasons why both of these tools help you run your business cost-effectively.
1. They are affordable alternatives when it comes to payment solutions
The first thing that will cross your mind about accepting credit card payments is buying a point-of-sale (POS) system. However, a really good one will set you back a lot of money. Not only that, you will also have to pay for maintenance, repair, replacement of terminals and other related costs. Thankfully, modern technology has provided with answers to your dilemma about acquiring a POS system, and it comes in the form of USBSwiper and PayPal Here.
If you have a PayPal merchant account, both the USBSwiper and PayPal Here come in handy as they don’t need a lot of fuss for this type of account to be set up. The former just needs to be connected to a USB port on a desktop computer or laptop while the latter connects to an iOS or Android device.
This means that even your trusty desktop computer, laptop, or iPad can perform the functions of a cash register.
2. They have inventory management capabilities
Every business that deals with the sale of goods needs a good Point of Sale system to easily create invoices and to keep track of every single item that is sold. If you needed to manually input everything in the past, all of that is eliminated with the USBSwiper and PayPal Here. All you need to do is input all of your items into the software that comes with both devices and you’ve got your database of goods all set up.
Not only that, with the USBSwiper, you have the option to transfer all your inventory data into an Excel spreadsheet. This is really useful if you want an in-depth study of what works for your business. You can study the data to see what items a lot of customers buy from your store then you can stock up on them so you don’t run out.
3. They allow you to save paper
If you don’t want to waste paper then getting a USBSwiper of PayPal Here is definitely a good option. Why is that the case? Well, you have the option to directly send a receipt to the email of a buyer rather than have one printed out. However, in the case that they do ask for a receipt, both have the option of printing a physical receipt.
With all the cost benefits provided by USBSwiper and PayPal Here, you can use the resources saved for other purposes that will help grow your business.
Jumping from one meagre-paying job to another is certainly a tedious situation to be in. If you wish to free yourself from such a cycle and gain a degree of stability in your career and finances, starting your own enterprise might just be your ticket out.
Even if you don’t have a fortune to spend for your planned commercial venture, you can still pretty much engage in business. Come up with a small inventory to sell or certify for a technical job and you’ll be set to earn a decent income.
Indeed, countless numbers of entrepreneurs started with manually delivering limited orders to customers or painstakingly offering their services door-to-door but still managed to earn as much as (or even more than) their brick-and-mortar counterparts. In most cases, they were able to make the most from such opportunities with unwavering persistence and cost-effective tools.
Speaking of useful albeit cheap tools that come in handy when one’s start-up involves selling products on the go or providing on-site technical service, here are two that should top any aspiring entrepreneur’s checklist:
(1) USBSwiper – A point-of-sale processing system that allows a user to take payments from debit and credit cards through a device that is connected to a laptop/desktop PC via a USB Port and interfaces with PayPal as the merchant processing company.
(2) Paypal Here – A mobile app and credit card reader that accepts credit cards, PayPal, and other payment options such as checks wherever you may go.
Why have them aboard your plan to start a Small Business Enterprise (SBE)? Read on to know of the benefits they can provide to users:
• Monitor monetary transactions automatically. Being able to multitask is an unspoken requirement for startup entrepreneurs. On one hand, they need to deliver orders or services and on the other, they have to manage the fledgling brand’s cash flow. Without a doubt, handling these tasks on a daily basis is no walk in the park. With a trusted payment system like Paypal Here, it’s like you have an accountant at one’s disposal to tell the businessman how much he or she has earned for the day. With the app taking into account every transaction undertaken by the business it certainly can come in handy when the time comes that the entrepreneur needs to assess the financial progress of his business.
• Maintenance is cost-effective and practical. For SBEs to survive through the first few brutal months of its expansion, they need to cut back on costs wherever possible. Unfortunately, many popular and established payment gateways come with hefty maintenance costs and this can spell doom to the growing business right from the get-go. Having a Paypal Here account and investing in the USBSwiper device, on the other hand is the complete opposite since it doesn’t come with high monthly fees or budget draining setup costs.
• Have extensive payment coverage. With PayPal allowing you to accept payments in 23 different currencies at fairly reasonable charges, you can virtually transact business anywhere on the globe – not limiting your growing enterprise in one area. In addition, Paypal Here allows you to transact business with mobile customers, too – another growing market with huge potential for profit.
Without a doubt, establishing a small business and keeping it afloat can overwhelm even the most seasoned entrepreneurs. However, when you have tools like USBSwiper and Paypal Here at your disposal, the entire process can be made easier and managing your growing business on the go can be a cinch.