If you already do business using PayPal, you should take advantage of two credit card payment solutions that will help your business grow… namely USBSwiper and PayPal Here. In fact, you can combine both to make the most out of your business. Put it this way: You can use the former to handle everything in your physical store while you can use the latter when you are attending events, trade fairs, or any activity where you need to be mobile or of your store.
With these tools, everything sales-related about running a business is made more convenient. With that said, here’s a look at how you can make use of these tools:
#1: As an alternative to a point-of-sale (POS) system
You’re probably aware that a good quality POS system costs a lot of money. Now, what happens if you don’t have enough financial resources to purchase one for your shop? One of the easiest solutions would be to accept cash or checks only from your customers. However, it is a fact that not everyone who walks into a shop is expected carry cash. Or if they do, they may end up short.
In the cases mentioned above, it would really help if you had a system that accepted credit card payments without having to purchase an expensive POS system. Luckily, USBSwiper is there to offer a cost-effective solution. You only need a laptop or a computer to connect it with and you’re good to go.
In the case of PayPal Here, it makes a more convenient alternative in case you have to attend a trade fair or any other public event. With it, all you need is an iOS or Android device and you can start receiving payments. In other words, it saves you all the hassle of having to bring and set up a computer system at a remote site.
#2: As an inventory system
Both USBSwiper and PayPal Here have inventory management capabilities. Of course, as a business owner, you need a log of all your products, as well as how much you’ve sold for the day. Keeping track of these data is made a whole lot easier with the software that comes with both the USBSwiper and PayPal Here.
With USBSwiper, there’s also the option to download your inventory into an Excel sheet for easier inventory management.
#3: As a cash transaction recorder
Although the main draw of both the USBSwiper and PayPal Here is their ability to process credit cards, you can also use both to entertain clients who want to pay in cash or checks. Although you can choose not to record it since they paid in cash or with a check, it would make your inventory flow a lot smoother if you recorded every transaction, be it cash, check or credit.
When doing business, it’s always best to keep in mind that your customers can be carrying different methods to pay you for your goods or services. You don’t want to lose a client just because you couldn’t cater to their needs.
These are just some of the major things you can do with both the USBSwiper and PayPal Here, but one thing is for sure: they both make running a business a whole lot easier.
It doesn’t matter if you run a large bookstore or a small cafe, saving money on expenses is always on the top of your priorities as a business owner. Just think about it: all the finances that can be spared can be used for other things to further grow your venture. You can use the money for marketing or add it to the cash flow. You can even use some savings to make enhancements to your physical shop. Better yet, you can hire a web designing company to create an online platform or improve your existing one.
As you can see, there are a lot of things that can be done with just a little extra resources. Therefore, you as a business owner can take advantage of what the USBSwiper and PayPal Here credit card processing systems have to offer when it comes to saving money on payment processing for the improvement of your enterprise.
Why? Below are top 3 reasons why both of these tools help you run your business cost-effectively.
1. They are affordable alternatives when it comes to payment solutions
The first thing that will cross your mind about accepting credit card payments is buying a point-of-sale (POS) system. However, a really good one will set you back a lot of money. Not only that, you will also have to pay for maintenance, repair, replacement of terminals and other related costs. Thankfully, modern technology has provided with answers to your dilemma about acquiring a POS system, and it comes in the form of USBSwiper and PayPal Here.
If you have a PayPal merchant account, both the USBSwiper and PayPal Here come in handy as they don’t need a lot of fuss for this type of account to be set up. The former just needs to be connected to a USB port on a desktop computer or laptop while the latter connects to an iOS or Android device.
This means that even your trusty desktop computer, laptop, or iPad can perform the functions of a cash register.
2. They have inventory management capabilities
Every business that deals with the sale of goods needs a good Point of Sale system to easily create invoices and to keep track of every single item that is sold. If you needed to manually input everything in the past, all of that is eliminated with the USBSwiper and PayPal Here. All you need to do is input all of your items into the software that comes with both devices and you’ve got your database of goods all set up.
Not only that, with the USBSwiper, you have the option to transfer all your inventory data into an Excel spreadsheet. This is really useful if you want an in-depth study of what works for your business. You can study the data to see what items a lot of customers buy from your store then you can stock up on them so you don’t run out.
3. They allow you to save paper
If you don’t want to waste paper then getting a USBSwiper of PayPal Here is definitely a good option. Why is that the case? Well, you have the option to directly send a receipt to the email of a buyer rather than have one printed out. However, in the case that they do ask for a receipt, both have the option of printing a physical receipt.
With all the cost benefits provided by USBSwiper and PayPal Here, you can use the resources saved for other purposes that will help grow your business.
Jumping from one meagre-paying job to another is certainly a tedious situation to be in. If you wish to free yourself from such a cycle and gain a degree of stability in your career and finances, starting your own enterprise might just be your ticket out.
Even if you don’t have a fortune to spend for your planned commercial venture, you can still pretty much engage in business. Come up with a small inventory to sell or certify for a technical job and you’ll be set to earn a decent income.
Indeed, countless numbers of entrepreneurs started with manually delivering limited orders to customers or painstakingly offering their services door-to-door but still managed to earn as much as (or even more than) their brick-and-mortar counterparts. In most cases, they were able to make the most from such opportunities with unwavering persistence and cost-effective tools.
Speaking of useful albeit cheap tools that come in handy when one’s start-up involves selling products on the go or providing on-site technical service, here are two that should top any aspiring entrepreneur’s checklist:
(1) USBSwiper – A point-of-sale processing system that allows a user to take payments from debit and credit cards through a device that is connected to a laptop/desktop PC via a USB Port and interfaces with PayPal as the merchant processing company.
(2) Paypal Here – A mobile app and credit card reader that accepts credit cards, PayPal, and other payment options such as checks wherever you may go.
Why have them aboard your plan to start a Small Business Enterprise (SBE)? Read on to know of the benefits they can provide to users:
• Monitor monetary transactions automatically. Being able to multitask is an unspoken requirement for startup entrepreneurs. On one hand, they need to deliver orders or services and on the other, they have to manage the fledgling brand’s cash flow. Without a doubt, handling these tasks on a daily basis is no walk in the park. With a trusted payment system like Paypal Here, it’s like you have an accountant at one’s disposal to tell the businessman how much he or she has earned for the day. With the app taking into account every transaction undertaken by the business it certainly can come in handy when the time comes that the entrepreneur needs to assess the financial progress of his business.
• Maintenance is cost-effective and practical. For SBEs to survive through the first few brutal months of its expansion, they need to cut back on costs wherever possible. Unfortunately, many popular and established payment gateways come with hefty maintenance costs and this can spell doom to the growing business right from the get-go. Having a Paypal Here account and investing in the USBSwiper device, on the other hand is the complete opposite since it doesn’t come with high monthly fees or budget draining setup costs.
• Have extensive payment coverage. With PayPal allowing you to accept payments in 23 different currencies at fairly reasonable charges, you can virtually transact business anywhere on the globe – not limiting your growing enterprise in one area. In addition, Paypal Here allows you to transact business with mobile customers, too – another growing market with huge potential for profit.
Without a doubt, establishing a small business and keeping it afloat can overwhelm even the most seasoned entrepreneurs. However, when you have tools like USBSwiper and Paypal Here at your disposal, the entire process can be made easier and managing your growing business on the go can be a cinch.
There’s no question that PayPal has set the bar for online payment processing, which is why a lot of businesses take advantage of what it has to offer. If you too are using PayPal as your payment method of choice, know that there are two other tools that can really help you out in running your business. PayPal point of sale credit card processing comes in two forms.
This is a USB device that you attach to a computer or laptop to process credit card payments. It comes with a PayPal Software Interface for easier management of transactions. It’s compatible with Windows and Mac systems. What exactly makes this a good tool to have?
• It covers major credit cards. It’s not a secret that a lot of people are using their credit cards more often for purchases, and as a retailer, it’s important to address this need. Sure, you may own a small crafts store and may have no need for a POS system. But with the USBSwiper, all you need is a desktop or laptop computer, a PayPal Merchant Account and you’re set to accept payments.
• It eliminates the need for typing. All you have to do is swipe the credit card into the USBSwiper magnetic strip credit card reader and the transaction is done. Basically, it removes the possibilities of input errors since the card reader does all the reading and inputting into the USBSwiper software on your behalf.
• It allows you to download transactions into an Excel spreadsheet. With this, managing your inventory is made a whole lot easier. It’s a lot more convenient for you to analyze what customers really come to your store for, what days are the most productive in terms of sales, and which days don’t see a lot of sales activity. With access to all these information, you know which goods to put a lot of stock of in your store or which crafts you should make a lot of.
#2: PayPal Here
This is a mobile payment solution that works on iPhones, iPads, and Android devices. It’s comprised of a mobile app and a thumb-sized card reader capable of processing the following payment types: credit cards, debit cards, checks, invoicing, and PayPal payments. Here are the benefits of using this tool:
• It is convenient. Suppose you’re participating in a trade fair. Now, you can’t always assume that everyone who drops by your booth is carrying cash with them. Rather than lose a potential sale, buyers can just swipe their card into the reader and the transaction is done.
• It offers security. PayPal Here makes use of end-to-end encryption, as well as an encrypted card reader to ensure that the information of cardholders is protected.
• It provides reports and organization goodness. It features a barcode scanner that makes it easier to keep track of inventory. The reporting feature is also great as it gives you a good look into how well your business has done for the day.
The Final Say
Above all things, both of these tools combined don’t put a dent in your budget. They’re surely a more cost-effective option compared to retail point-of-sale systems. Receipt handling is also made better with these tools because they can be emailed to buyers rather than printed out. Although if customers really want a receipt, there are options to have one printed out as well.
As you can see, when these two are used together, they create a lot of payment opportunities and make store management a whole lot better. Whether you’re a home-based crafts maker or a small or medium sized business, there’s no question that you’ll find a whole lot of value with both the USBSwiper and PayPal Here. They eliminate the need to purchase expensive POS systems, as well as the other costs associated with them. It’s clear that making use of these two powerful tools can make any business run more smoothly.
The Marriage of USBSwiper and PayPal Here: Why It Makes All the Difference for Retailers and Small and Medium Sized Businesses.
Retailers all know that point-of-sale systems cost a lot of money. Add in system maintenance, shop rental fees, and employee wages, and you’ve got a lot of financial burden to think about. For a small business or a simple start-up, a cut in fees anywhere is definitely a blessing. And this is where USBSwiper and PayPal Here come into the picture.
What is USBSwiper?
Basically, it’s a device that connects to your laptop or desktop computer through a USB connection that allows you to receive credit and debit card payments for all major credit cards using PayPal’s low flat rate programs. The device comes with a PayPal Software Interface to make the entire purchasing and checkout process a lot easier. The software allows the input of a buyer’s email address so their receipt is emailed to them and there is also an option for printing a professional looking physical copy of the receipt in case a buyer prefers it that way.
USBSwiper is compatible with desktop computers and laptops running on the Windows operating system. The device is also compatible with systems running on MAC (Apple) laptops and desktops.
Another benefit is that because the system operates on a computer using internet, the business does not have to invest or lease an expensive terminal or supply additional phone lines to transmit data across.
What is PayPal here?
PayPal Here, in its most basic form, is a mobile payment solution that also includes a free app and a thumb-sized card reader to be used on iPhones, iPads, and Android devices. Basically, it allows you to accept multiple forms of payment anytime and anyplace, be it through credit cards, debit cards, checks, invoicing, and PayPal payments all with low flat rates!
It’s a excellent tool to have for small businesses who participate in fairs and other events where sales are involved. Not having to buy a point-of-sale system really helps on costs for owners of small shops, and it frees up resources that can be used elsewhere like marketing. Not only that, not having to lug around a large point-of-sale system and set it up on site or having to plug into an internet connection or phone line is another burden that’s lifted with the help of PayPal Here.
Why use these two technologies?
Of course, if you’re a retailer, you’d want to know what are the benefits of uniting these two together rather than just getting one? Well, here are the benefits of using both of these technologies for your business:
It is convenient
Think about it this way: The USBSwiper is your physical shop’s best friend while PayPal Here is your pal on the road.
You wouldn’t want to transport your desktop computer along with you when you’re traveling to participate in an outdoor fair, right? You have to think about the cables, the monitor, the system unit, the printer, etc. You’d want to travel as light as possible given that you also have to transport your merchandise.
It doesn’t cost a lot
You don’t have to spend a lot of money to get a POS terminal or added phone line systems. Instead, with USBSwiper you can make use of your laptop or desktop. With PayPal Here, you can use a range of mobile devices.
It makes store management and accounting a whole lot easier
With USBSwiper, you have the option to download data into an Excel spreadsheet. This means that you can better analyze the performance of your store and see where you can make adjustments. PayPal Here on the other hand, has a Daily Summary report that provides an overview of store activity.
The best part of this when it comes to management is that because they are both tied to a single PayPal account, all transactions and accounting functions are visible and managed through one simple portal.
It helps with paper conservation
Receipts can be emailed to buyers, rather than printed (although there’s an option to do that as well).
So, if you want cost savings and convenience in running a business, there’s no question that you can count on USBSwiper and PayPal Here.