Warranty Replacement Procedure
We warrant our products against defects and workmanship for a period of 90 days. If a product fails during that time, we will gladly repair or replace the product at our discretion according to the guidelines indicated below. Do not ship your defective product to USBSwiper.com before contacting customer support. Follow these steps:
- Contact customer support.
- A customer support agent will do troubleshooting to see if the product is defective. If it is, then this information is required:
- If it is determined that the product is defective and warrants replacement, the Customer Support Representative will provide you with an RMA number (if applicable) and shipping information. Please be sure to write this down.
- Include a copy of this Original Packing Slip that came with the product to verify proof of purchase date.
- Include your current contact information. Name, Address and Phone #.
- Package product securely. Include your contact information with your name, address, phone number, copy of original packing slip and RMA number inside the package.
Send the product to the address given by customer support. Clearly write your RMA number on the outside of the package you are returning. Customers are responsible for the freight charges to USBSwiper.com. We suggest using a carrier that provides tracking information. USBSwiper.com is not responsible for packages lost in transit. The replacement product is shipped by ground with shipping charges prepaid. Expedited shipping is available at extra cost.
The quality of our product(s) enables us to confidently offer a 3 day return policy that is in compliance with Federal and State requirements. However, we are required to advise you of your rights under those laws. You, the buyer, may request a refund at any time prior to midnight of the third day after the date of shipment receipt subject to the terms and conditions contained below.
Cancellation of Products Ordered
You (the customer) may cancel and receive a full refund within 3 days of your receipt of the shipment provided that:
- The products were purchased for the purpose matching the description contained in our product description pages and all instructions for such use/purpose were followed. Any product purchased for a use not covered in our product description will not receive a refund or in such cases as management may be willing to give a refund that any such case will be at management’s discretion and may carry a re-stock fee of 20%.
- The product was not tampered with in any way
- You (the customer) have given USBSwiper the opportunity to troubleshoot any problems with the equipment.
- The product is shipped back with all original parts and is packaged in such a way as to ensure no breakage or damage to the product while in transit.
Should you request a refund within the 3 day grace period, your cancellation will need to be submitted in writing to Sales@USBSwiper.com. Once this written cancellation is received by USBSwiper.com no later than the 3rd day after your product is received, and product is returned to USBSwiper.com within 10 days of cancellation in new re-sellable condition with all parts, cables etc. that originally came with the product, you the customer will receive a refund within 30 days thereafter (less USBSwiper's original shipping and handling costs). If Parts are missing or damaged, no refunds will be given. Refunds given after the 3 day period has elapsed are at the sole discretion of the company and will carry a 20% re-stocking fee which will be deducted from the amount of refund as well as no refund of shipping and handling costs.
Discontinuation of Software Service
Should you cancel or stop paying the USBSwiper software monthly fee (if applicable), the license will be revoked and the software will no longer be functional. The service cannot be reactivated without re-purchase of the software at the then current price.
Other Terms & Conditions
Merchant policies, rates, and programs are subject to change at any time and therefore those offerings being offered through USBSwiper.com will also be subject to change at any time. PayPal solely determines the rate level you qualify for typically based on a review of at least 3 months of history of using their system. Monthly transaction fees for future months are based on the sales volume of the previous month and so on.
Merchant Processors are solely responsible for the approval and or disapproval of any merchant account application as well as any restrictions that they may impose on the merchant's account including any and all holdbacks that they may require.
Laptop and Notebook Specific Policy
RMA can only be requested within 30 days of receiving the item. You must have a Return Authorization(RA) number before returning any merchandise to USBSwiper. All returns are for refund only. Replacement product must be ordered again as a new order with a new order number and will include freight and handling charges. This supplier does not reimburse for return shipping, no matter the reason. No call tag/return label will be issued. The end buyer/member will be responsible for shipping back to the supplier.
USBSwiper must be contacted when a tracking number is showing as info received. They then have to issue a tracer with the shipping carrier and wait up to 8 business days for a response before credit can be issued. This is not a Doba policy, but this is a supplier policy we do have to enforce.
*Note: Refused shipments or Orders that are returned to USBSwiper with out an RMA number on the package may be refuse by the warehouse. If you would like to get a credit please request an RMA number before sending the package back.
Return Policy Guidelines:
o All electronic returns require the serial number off the item for processing. RMA request may be submitted without this information, but may be delayed or rejected.
o Defective product must be in original factory carton with all original packing materials.
o All miscellaneous materials such as manuals, accessories and cables must be included. If any of these materials are missing, these costs will be deducted from your refund.
o The Return Authorization number must be on the shipping label, not the carton. PLEASE DO NOT WRITE ON THE CARTON.
o Returns must be shipped freight prepaid. Products received freight collect, without an RA number, not approved for return or in any way not meeting the above criteria, will be refused.
o Return Authorization numbers are good for fourteen (14) days only. Any products returned after the expiration date will be refused.
o If the product is found to be non-defective, an inspection fee of 15% per unit will be deducted from your refund.
o USBSwiper will not accept discontinued products back. You must re-sell the item or contact the manufacturer.
Supplier USBSwiper's Damaged on Arrival (DOA) Policy does not cover any physical damage that your product may incur in transit. If you receive a product that is damaged in transit, follow these instructions:
1. Note any damages on the receipt.
2. Refuse the shipment (if possible) so that it is returned to USBSwiper for freight claim processing. For partially damaged shipments or concealed damage, note damage on receipt and refuse damaged item if possible. If damaged item is accepted via UPS/FedEx Ground, contact us for freight claim to be issued; if via truck/LTL, the receiver is responsible to place the claim with the carrier within 10 calendar days of receipt. Damage claims are the responsibility of the co-signee. The shipping cartons, packing and content should be retained in the same condition as received, this will be needed for claim to be processed.